It is Saturday morning. You snuggle in bed, get up and make your morning coffee to wake up completely, and to recharge with the much-needed energy. You decide that one coffee alone is not enough but you don’t want to make another one. You bite a coffee cookie and a little coffee tart that had been left in the fridge since yesterday. Because coffee is eaten as pleasantly as it is drunk and with it you can create the most delicious recipes! Keep reading to discover mouth-watering sweets recipes with coffee for you, your family, and friends.
Desserts with Coffee
Tiramisu with Espresso Coffee
Probably the most famous and favorite recipe with espresso coffee that is circulating and that you have probably tried. If you haven’t or if you are just looking for the most delectable and easy recipe for tiramisu, we turned to our favorite chef Tassos Antoniou and we were impressed! See the recipe here https://www.mamapeinao.gr/tiramisou and with video!
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 250 gr. mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 1 dose espresso
- 1 package savoiardi (ladyfingers)
- 1 tbsp. cocoa
- In the mixer, on high speed, whip the cream with the icing sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese. Add the whipped cream to the mascarpone and fold the mixture gently until it is fully incorporated and a velvety thick cream is formed.
- Put the espresso in a deep and large plate. Quickly dip the cookies in the coffee and create a layer of cookies in a 20 cm pan. Spread half the amount of cream on top. We continue with another layer of cookie-cream. Sprinkle the surface with cocoa.
- Freeze the tiramisu for 2-3 hours. Cut into pieces after the tiramisu has cooled down and has tightened well.
- Enjoy the wonderful result!
Sweet Brownie with Coffee
This coffee dessert is delicious and ideal for children’s parties, office treats and any kind of event.
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml cocoa
- 120 ml filter coffee
- 480 gr. sugar
- 480 gr. flour
- 180 gr. butter
- 2,5gr. vanilla
- 120 gr. yogurt
- 2,5 gr. of baking powder
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Then add the cocoa and coffee powder.
- Add the sugar and flour and mix until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the yogurt, flour, eggs and vanilla. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is created again.
- Put the mixture in a well-oiled pan.
- Bake at 200º C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
Sweet Muffin with Cappuccino Coffee
Muffins are all you need to enjoy an individual, filling dessert. They are even more delicious in this recipe with the addition of our favorite cappuccino coffee.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup whole whipped cream
- 1 cup cold cappuccino
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Butter and flour 12 muffin tins
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a hole in the middle.
- Beat the egg with the sour cream.
- With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the cream-egg mixture and cappuccino to the hole in the large bowl.
- Fill the molds by 2/3 because they will rise during baking
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- After they cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy fluffy cappuccino flavored muffins!
Greek coffee flavoured biscuits
We know that you enjoy your Greek coffee more with slow sips and accompanied by a delicious cookie. How about combining them and making cookies with Greek coffee?
Ingredients (for approx 40 cookies):
- 350 gr. all purpose flour
- 50 gr. Greek coffee
- 250 gr. brown sugar
- 250 gr. cow butter (at room temperature)
- 1 egg
- Mix the flour with the sugar and the Greek coffee in a bowl.
- Cut the butter into cubes and add it to the flour mix. Start mixing using our hands until our dough has a crumb-like texture.
- Add the egg and stir until the dough is homogenous. If it is too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap it in cellophane, and leave it in the fridge to rest for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 175 C and divide the dough into three or four parts.
- Cut small pieces of dough and shape them into balls.
- Press each ball to flatten and place it between two sheets of baking paper.
- With the rolling pin, roll it into a sheet a little less than half a finger thick.
- With a knife, cut the dough into square cookies with a side of 3 cm.
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Transfer the cookies into two shallow pans lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Tip: When cold, you can sandwich them in pairs, placing between them a rose flavoured loukoumi cut in half horizontally.
We enjoy the dreamy combination of biscuit with Greek coffee!
Cake with Mocha and Walnuts
Who hasn’t thought of making a homemade cake just to have the taste they want and to impress? Now you can with this easy and appetizing recipe with coffee for walnut-mocha cake.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tea cups powdered sugar
- 2 tea cups sift flour
- 2 tea cups walnuts
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 shot brandy
- 1 sweetened condensed milk
- 1 whipped cream
- 1 tsp. instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. fresh milk
- 2 glasses water
- 1 glass sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- In the mixer bowl, whisk the eggs with the flour, add the walnuts, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and brandy and mix all.
- Spread the mixture in No. 28 pan and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 30 minutes. We know that our mixture is ready when we dip a tip of a knife in it and it comes out clean.
- Allow the mixture to cool and cut it in half lengthwise.
- In a saucepan, boil the water with the sugar and half the lemon for 5 minutes to prepare the syrup.
- Add with a small spoon the syrup to one half of the mixture on the plate where we will set the dessert and the second half we syrup it on a plate to turn it upside down. Be careful not to run the syrup.
- In our mixer, beat the sugar with the whipped cream until it becomes compact cream. Divide this cream in half.
- Dissolve the coffee in the milk and add it to half of the whipped cream.
- Spread the white whipped cream on one half of the mixture (on the plate). From above, turn the other half (of the plate) over.
- Cover with the mocha whipped cream.
- Enjoy your creation!
Cake – Dessert with Instant Coffee
If you are looking for a more original and unusual cake, then this recipe with coffee is ideal. Easy and cool, the new coffee cake will impress and excite.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 tea cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tea cups flour
- 1 baking powder
- 20 tbsp. sugar
- 9 tbsp. cocoa
- 3 tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 tea cups water
- 2 sachets of whipping cream
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 10 spoons of sugar
- 1 handful roasted or caramelized grated almonds
- Make the sponge cake by whipping the yolks with the sugar and add the meringue whites. Add to the mixture of yolks gradually a little meringue and the mixture with the baking powder and flour. Butter and flour a pan and bake the sponge cake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Such sponge cake should be made the day before making the rest of the cake.
- Make the syrup by putting all its ingredients together in the pot and as soon as they boil and dissolve completely, take it out and leave it to cool.
- Make the cream by whisking all the ingredients cold until it is fluffy and the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Cut the sponge cake in half. Put half the syrup and a little more than half the whipped cream on the bottom sponge cake. On the other half, from the inside (not the crust), put the rest of the syrup and place it on the other sponge cake with the inside facing down.
- Garnish on top with the whipped cream and add the roasted or caramelized almonds.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for 2 hours to tighten.
- Enjoy this special recipe with coffee!
Cake with Instant Coffee
The cake is perfect for any time of the day. Either with your breakfast, an accompaniment to your afternoon coffee, or at the end of a hearty dinner. In this recipe with coffee, the taste of the cake is enhanced with your favorite flavor.
For the cake
- 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 250 gr. dark chocolate
- 250 gr. butter
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 175 gr. granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp. almonds
For the cream
- 200 gr. mascarpone
- 100 gr. cream 35% fat
- 1 tsp. instant coffee
- 30 gr. powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In a 22 cm round pan with a removable cake base, butter well and spread the parchment paper on top of the base, pressing well on the pan to stick well.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a baking pan or microwave.
- When they melt, mix well and add the instant coffee.
- Put the flour and almonds in a food processor and beat until the almonds become powder.
- Transfer the flour and almond powder through a sieve to a large bowl.
- Wisk in the mixer brown sugar and white together with the eggs and salt until the mixture is very fluffy (approximately 7-8 minutes).
- Add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and mix lightly with a spatula. Add all the other ingredients for the cake (flour, almond powder) and mix with light movements again with the spatula.
- Pour the cake mixture into the cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes (the cake will remain tender in the middle).
- Set aside to cool and demould with a spatula.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the cream by hand until our cream thickens. (If you see that it is very dry, add 2-3 tablespoons of cream).
- Serve with coffee beans and cream on top of the cake and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Enjoy the easy and delicious cake we just created!
Recipe for Pana Cotta with Coffee
For those of you who want a delicious, refreshing, and light dessert there is the ideal recipe with coffee to quickly and easily create a delicious panna cotta!
- 400 ml. 0% milk
- 1 sachet of powdered gelatin
- 30 ml. amaretto liqueur
- 2 spoons instant cappuccino powder or 1 shot of espresso coffee
- 2 vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional)
- Put the gelatin in a bowl with a little water until it rises.
- Put the milk, liqueur, vanilla and coffee in a saucepan.
- Pour the boiling mixture into the bowl with the gelatin and mix well until it melts.
- Divide the mixture into glasses (the recipe produces 4 servings).
- Place in the refrigerator and let it freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Enjoy this easy and light panna cotta that we created from this coffee recipe!
If we have tickled your curiosity and appetite and you want to try one or more recipes, all you have to do is visit our e-shop and get the coffee that best suits the creation you have chosen!